White Plains Keymasters offer lock change services throughout NY. If you are in need of replacement or repair for your locks, please do not hesitate to give us a call at our 24/7 hotline. Our fully licensed and insured company provides lock change services for both commercial and residential customers throughout New York, including Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan.
You may need a lock replacement if any of the following situations occur:
- You’re struggling to open the lock, even if you have the right key in your possession
- The lock has become rusted, worn from wear and tear or damaged
- Break-in attempts damaged the hardware, making buildings more susceptible to robbery attempts
- Your keys were stolen or lost, due to circumstances that are beyond your control
- You’re looking for an upgrade from conventional locks to electronic locks as an enhanced protective measure for your business or home
If you are interested in wanting to change out locks, our reliable & local locksmiths can get the job done! We can provide you with any locks change that you request, including biometric locks, deadbolt locks, mortise-style locks, cylindrical locks, and many others. We utilize these locks from different leading brands on the market, including Mul-T-Lock, Yale, Baldwin, Medeco, Schlage and more! Click here to find out more information on the brands we use for our customers. If you’d like to know more about the brand of locks we use to service our customers, click here.
Residential Lock Replacement
When it comes to keeping your home safe, door locks are the core of residential security solutions. If your lock fails due to wear and tear, we recommend replacing your old locks with newer high security locks in order to enhance protection of the home. White Plains Keymasters will send a highly trained locksmith to survey your home, and will provide you the appropriate solution in order to keep your home safe.
Commercial Lock Replacement
Corporate and government facilities need durable and strong locks compared to residential buildings. They may also require extra features to prevent thieves from breaking in. Our locksmith company can replace your locks with ANSI grade 1 and 2 commercial locks. The end result is improved security, allowing you to keep your business going.